Hello,Could You Please Vote?
Vote here at Runelocus.com

Vote here at Moparscape.com
PrintedScape
Hello,Could You Please Vote?
Vote here at Runelocus.com

Vote here at Moparscape.com
PrintedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PrintedScape

PrintedScape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PrintedScape is OnlineSmile.
For full access to our forums, Please register.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5cqlc0n1c1tlbq2

Latest topics
» Server's Re-opening at 3/28/2011! :D
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm by Zero

» Seerveers closed O.o
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 am by Zero

» tanker's moderator application
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 am by tanker

» tanker here
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 am by tanker

» Checco`s application.
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 am by Checco

» HE guys, i'm back
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:59 am by zumo21

» Server's Down For Unknown Reason-Will Be Up ASAP!
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:49 am by Zero

» You May Now Donate Rs Gp!
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm by scared

» Hey guys! -READ ME-
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 pm by Zero

Server Status
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Serverstatus.php?server=rune-nightmare.no-ip.org

[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Admin
Admin

[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: [COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE]   [COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 pm

For those who are having trouble, here is how you can successfully run the client, step by step. This will be done through editing your .bat files, [run.bat, build.bat, compile.bat etc.]

STEP 1: Update JDK.
-To update JDK, go here

STEP 2: Confirm your JDK version
-The version of your JDK can be found by going to: My Computer > C: > Program Files (Or Program files (x86), depending on whether your running a 64bit or 32bit version of windows) > Java.
-In the Java folder, you will find the version of your java, which will be listed as the name of a folder.
[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Jdk_lo11

In my case, I have: jdk1.0.6_23

STEP 3: Editing the .bat
-To successfully run Printedscape, you may need to edit your build.bat.
-To do this, you need to go to your Printedscape folder > Right click on build.bat > Click edit.

You will see something like this:

[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Build_10

-What you are going to need to do, is change the jdk1.6.0_20, to your current version, mine being jdk1.6.0_23

It should now look like this:

[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Build_11

Final Step: Go to File > Save
After you have saved the file, close it and then run it.
It should successfully run.

This tutorial solves most of the "System cannot find path" errors.

If you have any issues or errors, pm me or post a comment and I'll do my best to help.
Hope I could help!

100% Credits to Me

Last edited by Adam on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melon12

[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE]   [COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Nice tutorial, It'll help alot of people
Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] Tutorial on how to run client [COMPLETE]
Page 1 of 1