Hello,Could You Please Vote?
Vote here at Runelocus.com

Vote here at Moparscape.com
PrintedScape
Hello,Could You Please Vote?
Vote here at Runelocus.com

Vote here at Moparscape.com
PrintedScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PrintedScape

PrintedScape

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PrintedScape is OnlineSmile.
For full access to our forums, Please register.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5cqlc0n1c1tlbq2

Latest topics
» Server's Re-opening at 3/28/2011! :D
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm by Zero

» Seerveers closed O.o
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:51 am by Zero

» tanker's moderator application
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 am by tanker

» tanker here
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:48 am by tanker

» Checco`s application.
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 am by Checco

» HE guys, i'm back
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:59 am by zumo21

» Server's Down For Unknown Reason-Will Be Up ASAP!
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:49 am by Zero

» You May Now Donate Rs Gp!
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm by scared

» Hey guys! -READ ME-
tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:29 pm by Zero

Server Status
tanker's moderator application Serverstatus.php?server=rune-nightmare.no-ip.org

tanker's moderator application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tanker

tanker

tanker's moderator application Empty
PostSubject: tanker's moderator application   tanker's moderator application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 am

character name: Tanker (yet i have not yet loged in because server has been offline.)

MSN/Email: levi_f7@hotmail.com and my yahoo is levifraizer@ymail.com fill free to contact me.

Name: Levi G Fraizer

Timezone(GMT) and Geographical Location:Mountain Time (MT) (i live in USA Ontario Oregon Its right underneath boise/merdian.)

Number of hours played on a daily basis: Daily i play about 6-7 hours.

What is your motivation to become a Staff: I have alot of experiance of being staff. I ran my own server but i recently shut it down to vps ishues, i kinda told you guys about that in the forum post you go to, in order to introduce yourself. I like playing runescdape private server because it fun and it's somthing that i like to do on my free time.

Why do you want to be a Staff on this Server: I feel that i can help out in many difrent ways, by if its helping them answer questions, teach them stuff about the game, or even just a little advice on somthing they might need or want.

Why should we consider you and not others for this position: I dont think you should only consider me there are alot of other people who deserver this position, I just am one out of many who are here to express what we think we can do and what we are willing to do for this server and the great economy.

How do you handle and resolve conflicts among players and other scenarios: it. (first off i ask them what is the caous of this and if it turns into somthing that makes no sence and i am not getting the truth from eather one of them because there story's arnt lining up i will ask some people who might have been there at the time when it happend. If it was somthing that isnt really a big deal like if they were just fighting because one killed the other and he lost his stuff i would tell the person who lost his stuff to not risk taking the chance of loosing the items if your going to fight with the person who kill's you every time. If it was more serious then i would handle it in a more serious manner like if it was item duping, not following rules and what not it might lead to a mute,ipmute,ban, or even ipban if i got the owners permission first.

About myself: Somthing about myself hmm well I like playing runescape private server's because i like the way the games are made and how the games grafics are. I im 16 years old, i have 2 brothers and my parents are divoreced. I currently live with my dad in USA Ontario Oregon. I play runescape private servers probly 6-7 hours daily of my time.

Thank you all for reading my moderator application, I hope you all enjoyed what i had to say.

Cencerly,

Levi G Fraizer

Back to top Go down

tanker's moderator application
Page 1 of 1